Monday, November 28, 2005

FREE MONEY! I clicked the link...

What the line really said was, "Believe in Jesus?
We'll pay you $75 right now to complete a simple survey!

It was right between two other adverts for Islam. Well, I'm a Christian and not ashamed of it most of the time. (OK! I'm working on it. Still. After 35 years.) so I clicked on it wondering if my virus alert would go off. It didn't. (It should have!)

No Virus but no survey either.

What I got was a page for PaidSurveysOnline.com - (I'm somewhat loathe to put the link here but I feel it necessary for truth in blogging!)

So I read a bit of their spiel and then Googled - PaidSurveysOnline.com scam - Top'O'the List was GOOGLE'S OWN "Google Answers" - (and people are worried about Haliburton taking over the world. Pikers! prying1 sez. Google will be the AntiChrist!!!) - (read 'Late Great Planet Earth' by Hal Lindsey) -

BUT I DIGRESS!

I need not bore you with too many of the complaints. This line says it all:

- quote from Ripoff report.com - "I paid paidsurveysonline.com for surveys to make money and so far I have not receive any money I paid the amount of $34.95 on 10/11/2004 for surveys and to get paid to read email and for free samples and I
have been doing noting but filling out applications for surveys or
getting surveys that require me to keep buying thing that I don't have
the money for and I was told I would be receiving money right away and I haven't and its been a month an a half almost 2 months."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

prying1 sez: I would suggest first that 'Remedial English' is in order for David of Niles, Ohio (Author of the above sentence). And second, learn to Google a company name with the word scam after it! - Do this before you put your money down!!!