Wednesday, September 06, 2006

prying1 has Switched To Beta Blogger

Well, I took the plunge and switched to Beta Blogger. - I'm
not sure how much I will like/dislike the experience. So far, so good.
But all I've done is post one time and this posting will make the second. I do like the new method of spell check. Works for me anyway... I have seen a glitch in the insert link button. That will get fixed soon I'm sure.

One major problem I quickly found is in commenting. Those Google blogspot bloggers that have not upgraded to beta, do not use Haloscan and have their comments
non-anonymous, that is, they are set up to say, "This blog does not allow anonymous comments" will not allow me comment. Those that do allow anonymous comments I can chose 'other' and fill in my info. That is put my blogging name (prying1) and my website address (which has not changed one jot nor tittle) into the spaces provided.

In doing a little research I found there are some workarounds. One is to create a new blogger account and sign up in that one when commenting. - Another will be to email the person with the comment and ask them to post it if they will.

Sometimes, hopefully not often, one will come across a blogger friend that does not allow anonymous comments, does not have an email posted and for the life of you, you cannot remember if you have ever communicated through emails to search for his address.

When that happens a good workaround would be to post a message to him on your blog and ask your blogger friends that can comment to visit him (hint! hint!) and ask him to email you or visit the post.


So here it is: HEY SENOR PEERPRESSURE!- EMAIL ME!

target="_blank">Concerning your post on the Bush assassination
movie
I wanted to comment with this:

Reading the thoughts of some of these lefties makes me wonder if they even really
think. I imagine that the majority were not around when JFK was shot and killed.

I was in 6th grade at the time and was being raised as a good Republican. I knew that JFK was a Democrat and needed to be replaced in the next election. I did not like him even though he was a Catholic (as was I at the time).

When he was shot and killed it was not a time of rejoicing for the Republicans.

Shock! Grief! Anger at the murderer! In my small circle of school and neighborhood friends I knew of no one that was thrilled.

Nor did anyone make jokes about it.

Had I known anyone that was glad of the assassination I would certainly
have known they were evil in heart and avoided being around them.

These people just might be total reprobates. I hope not and may God, in His
Mercy, reveal to them a better road than the one they are on.



P.S.
For those of you who have switched to Beta.Blogger.Beta - Join the Blogger Help Group - It will come in handy...

Update - Senor Peer Pressure has been contacted - Whoo Hooo!

~~~~~

Technorati Tags -
-
-
-
-
-