Saturday, April 21, 2007

Report: Virginia Tech Gunman Sold Guns Illegally

It seems to me that editors no longer read copy or more importantly headlines with a view for error.


Report: Virginia Tech Gunman Sold Guns Illegally


I don't know about you but when I saw the headline I thought that this perverted, murderous jerk had been selling handguns on the streets and in back alleys.

The story is full of anti gun rhetoric...

~~~~~

The amount of anti gun stories with it's ignoring of the protection a gun gives law abiding citizens always jumps dramaticaly when violence as happened in Virgina occurs.

How quickly might the VA gunman been taken out and how many lives might have been saved had there been law abiding, licensed citizen on campus. - By the campus rules it would not and did not happen.

Many blog postings and news articles are on the anti gun side of the line. Here is one posting that I agreed with 100% - Gun-Free Zones = Happy Hunting at My View from the Center by Whymrhymer.

Although, I must say, the word "HAPPY" in the title will not be in line with victims or their relatives feelings.


~~~~~

~~~~~

Technorati Tags -
-
-
-

~~~~~