Saturday, September 01, 2007

Don't You Just Hate It?

True Story:


Wifeypoo & I are having an argument. It ends though when we figure out that we've been agreeing with each other from the beginning. We were just using different words to express the same thing.

Hey!!! We were both right.

It's so satisfying to end an argument that way.

~~~~~
I love the English language.
~~~~~

- While posting this I discovered that typing "ARGUEMANT" gets the squiggly red line underneath that shows it is mis-spelled.

So I've mis-spelled the word and know I've been doing so for years. Google search pulls up a number 23 for the hits (prying1 "arguement") But I know some of those are duplicated and some are from pages where other people mis-spelled it but my name was involved because I was a commenter or innocent bystander.

Only ten times tops! Don't believe me? I'd like to argue all day over it but I don't want to start an arguement. Oops! - That's eleven.

Dictionary.com expects me to change my evil ways and spell it "ARGUMENT".

Now! Should I continue mis-spelling it or straighten up my act?

~~~~~
I vote for cleaning up my act.
~~~~~

Which brings me up to the quote of the day:
- from Who Was She - a short story written by Bayard Taylor

...if confession were not good for the soul, though harder than sin to some people, of whom I am one....




~~~~~

~~~~~
Technorati Tags -
-
-
-

~~~~~

~~~~~
Visit Cary Cartter at
- "I'm Thinking of the "O" Word..." -