Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where's Tim Allen When You Need Him?

I can't figure it out. Maybe I've still got too much bachelor in me. Wifeypoo starts the washing machine so I figure to throw in a few socks. Which I do.

What the??? Cold water for both cycles... Medium height on the water level??? AND MEDIUM SPEED!!!

Wifeypoo Doesn't know how to work a stupid washing machine.

I wonder if Tim Allen could come over and soup up the machine?

*** Reality Check ***

Tim Allen is an actor and really doesn't know how to soup up stuff around the house. Besides. Putting a 5HP Briggs and Stratton on a washing machine might not be cost effective.

***End Reality Check ***

Close the lid. Step away from the machine. Hope she doesn't notice the socks when she throws the stuff in the drier. Walk away...

Whew that was a close one.

But how does she expect the stuff to get clean if she doesn't have it on Hot/Hot-Full load-Max Speed?

Shut up brain and keep walking feet...

~~~~~

- UPDATE -

Wifeypoo found the socks but didn't say anything. I don't think it is the silent treatment because she said goodbye and gave me a kiss as she left for work. I did however have to carry the socks all the way from the drier to the drawer...

~~~~~

Technorati Tags -
-
-
-
-
-