Monday, May 28, 2007

Cary Cartter Sez:
- 2008 - Write in Candidate 28May07

I received this message in the mail for today's Monday Campaign Letter.


In light of the meaning of the holiday today, I am refraining from a campaign entry.

Please feel free to stop by and say hello at my blog.

As usual, if you do not wish to receive the weekly campaign notes, please let me know.

Thank you and God bless - have a safe Memorial Day.

Cary Cartter



prying1 sez: This shows that Mr. Cartter is a cut above most politicians who would not miss ANY opportunity to step into the limelight.

- There are things more important than things we think important. - prying1-07

Check out his blog and find out what he stands for. Then write in Cary Cartter for the '08 elections

~~~~~

~~~~~
Technorati Tags -
-
-

~~~~~

~~~~~
Visit Cary Cartter at
- "I'm Thinking of the "O" Word..." -