Friday, January 06, 2006

No WMD's?

I was going to post a bit on how tired I am of the No WMD's complaint from the left. I pulled up a few references through Google and got tired of reading the evidence that a lot of crap has been found. I got tired of seeing evidence that Iraq had several programs to build weapons that would destroy indiscriminately. I got tired of the evidence that Saddam gassed the Kurds.

That the left continually claims to support the troops and then claim that these same troops are only fighting because 'Bush lied', and it is all because of the oil makes me tired. I get tired when evidence is thrown into their faces and they continually whine about "Poor Saddam" having his country taken from him (They don't actually say it but I must assume that if they just wanted the U.N. to pile on more sanctions instead of taking him out through force they must prefer he remained in power.)

As I said I'm tired of it.

BUT! Not too tired to give up and let them take over the blogosphere.

Analyzing both sides of the issue I say Bush did the right thing. Iraq will be a shining example of democracy in the Middle East. This will be the Republican President Bush's legacy. In spite of the naysayers!