Huffington Compost tipped us on to this one so I'll be doing some cut and paste from there. -
HuffPo Readers Advocate Assassinating The President
(link to Huffpo article Here: Nobel Peace Laureate: "I Would Love To Kill George Bush"...
NOBEL peace laureate Betty Williams displayed a flash of her feisty Irish spirit yesterday, lashing out at US President George W. Bush during a speech to hundreds of schoolchildren. - AustralianNews.com story here -
Campaigning on the rights of young people at the Earth Dialogues forum, being held in Brisbane, Ms Williams spoke passionately about the deaths of innocent children during wartime, particularly in the Middle East, and lambasted Mr Bush.
"I have a very hard time with this word 'non-violence', because I don't believe that I am non-violent," said Ms Williams, 64.
"Right now, I would love to kill George Bush." Her young audience at the Brisbane City Hall clapped and cheered.
Senor Peerpressure sez: This is what you can expect when you hand out the Nobel Peace Prize to people like Betty Williams and Yassar Arafat. It's especially disconcerting when peace prize winners address schoolchildren with dialogue like this.
To the moonbats over at the HuffPo this is just the red meat they have been lacking all week and they are famished:
Comments from HuffPo readers include the following.
- I Will Help You Drive The Stake In his/its, Heartless Body...
By: olbodog on July 24, 2006 at 08:05pm
- There's a cause worth giving up one's life for.
But you'd have to slay the whole cabal. Take out Bush and they'd just insert another puppet, probably Jeb. The Bush Crime Family wouldn't miss Dubya.
By: olivia on July 24, 2006 at 09:55pm
- lets face it who would have protested someone killing hitler. think of the deaths bush has brought about, would you kill him if you could get away with it?
By: JimLarkin on July 24, 2006 at 11:23pm
- You'd just be killing a puppet. You'd have to get Cheney, Rumsfield, Perle, Wolfowitz, Ashcroft, and a whole slew of them together.
By: TrueConservative on July 24, 2006 at 11:25pm
- theres nothing like showing folks the damage of a high-powered rifle to the forehead to rattle the dreams of empire out of their hearts
By: JimLarkin on July 24, 2006 at 11:29pm
- i wonder how many of us would gladly give up our own lives if we knew that we could take this monkeychimp president and his criminal gang with us ???
By: EthylineGass on July 25, 2006 at 12:41am
- Killing Bush would be like shooting a useless hunting dog. Just get another damn dog.
By: toadicux on July 25, 2006 at 01:46am
- Would you have wanted to kill Adolf Hitler back in 1940??? Bush IS Hitler to most of this nation and nearly all the rest of the world.
By: timothyone on July 25, 2006 at 04:30am
- Now if she would have said ALL in the immediate and extended bush clan, the world would have really clapped. This is one gene puddle that needs to be expunged from history and the future.
By: blather on July 25, 2006 at 02:27am
prying1 sez: The comments at Huffpo swing both ways with people calling for the hanging of Betty Williams by some and calling for the murder of George Bush by others. Seems to me that threatening any American President is likely to start an investigation and an FBI file started up. Are these moonbats that ignorant?
I remember the distaste down to the hatred for the Clintons but never did I hear people calling for their murder and death. The route taken was impeachment. The fevered rhetoric on the left is floweth over.
The Democratic Party needs to disassociate themselves from this bunch. JFK must be rolling over in his grave...
Technorati Tags -