Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm So Confused!

I recieved two emails today. Follows quotes from each:


Valarie_Stover wrote: (at 5:36 pm on the 14th)

I have got awesome news. Although it has taken sometime, our agents
have found 4 companies that are able to refinance.

Please note that this is time sensitive, take a minute to
review the following website and we will be in touch as soon as possible.

www.www<.surroundingwoolen]insteadchoreographk.hehehthatscool.com


Best Regards,
Lou Woods

~~~~~

And Wilmer-Samuels wrote: (at 6:56 PM on the 13th)

I have got very good news.Our brokers have over
17 companys that are able to refinance. Review the
website below and we will be in touch very shortly.

www.ww
Best Wishes,
Natalie Oneillj


So now I'm left wondering who I should refinance with? Do I go with Valarie_Stover/Lou Woods or Wilmer-Samuels/Natalie Oneillj -

I'm So Confused!

~~~~~~

Prying1 sez: Does anyone really fall for this crappola? Why do spammers even bother sending this garbage to email boxes worldwide? Are there idiots that dense in this world? Why don't the originating ISP's stop these people by cancelling their accounts toot sweet???

~~~~~~

Update: For some reason Gmail sent this one to my spam email box???

Courtney_Correa to michela79 - - - 3:06 pm on the 15th
We have outstanding news. Our brokers found 3 companies that are able to
refinance you.Take a minute to review the following
website and we will be in touch very quickly.

www.ww

Thank you,
Son Schmitzf

Sigh!!!

~~~~~~~~

Technorati Tags -
-
-
-