Sunday, November 05, 2006

Open Letter to Snopes.com

I have Google as my home page. On my homepage I have a line I can click that says, "Add Stuff". One of the things I have added is Snopes.com - The Home page for Urban Legends. - Don't be fooled by pale imitations. Snopes is the best.

Today my Google homepage had a new listing for Snopes.

I saw this view of a Shuttle Launch when I clicked it:




~~AND~~




(Click pics or title above for Snopes page on this.)


Apparently I missed the email as it was going around that said photos were taken from the International Space Station. Snopes corrects it and says they were taken by NASA/JSC WB-57 High Altitude Research aircraft.

Who needs errant emails anymore?

I sent a comment through Barbara and David P. Mikkelson's website with the following message:

I know I've said this before but I'm guessing you don't get tired of hearing it. Just thought I'd let you know that your site is the greatest.

Just saw the space shuttle launch pictures. I didn't get them in my emails. Don't need to now and I'm thinking that people don't need to forward emails anymore. Just send a link to your site. - Thanks -


~~~~~

Technorati Tags -
-
-
-