Saturday, January 15, 2005

Who is this O'REILLY character???

Ok, I'm not a big wig or smart guy compared to Bill O'Reilly but when I read the text of the Hewitt O'Reilly Transcript At johnny dollar's place I was amazed by this statement from the master of the show.
-----------------------------------------

O'REILLY: All right, so you're saying to me, I hope you're right, you're saying to me that there are far more honest voices on the internet than corrupt people. Is that what you're saying?

with Hewitts reply: Of course. There's a World newspaper, which is a tabloid, and then there's Brit Hume. There's a lot of difference in between. There are bad bloggers, and there are very smart bloggers.

---------------------
What I cannot understand is the mentality of O'Reilly. Is he of the opinion that most bloggers are unethical? I guess he really knows nothing of the blogosphere and doesn't blog jump around the sites as many do.. If he does I figure he must be hitting all the wrong sites....

Oh, One thing I noticed on
johnny dollar's place - - - His 'Black Blog Ops' post has an update near the bottom of the page

-quote- Mis-transcribed dollar figure referenced by O'Reilly corrected. -end quote-

So how honest is that? Johnny Dollar made an error, corrected it and told us about it.

Thanks Johnny! You proved Hugh's point...
and I bet you didn't get paid under the table for it...