Monday, April 18, 2005

Blog Surfing

I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes to Blog Surf. I think it is a great way to get to know people of like or differing opinions. Today Gindy.blogspot.com stopped by and left a comment.
What a wonderful site with eclectic posts. Each posting I found interesting. From Gindy's site I followed links to Sergeant America who has a few blogs going. (some rough language so be advised.) He has a site dedicated to revealing the 'real' John Kerry. You may have heard of him. He was a Vietnam vet that spent Christmas in Cambodia, The same one that came back from Nam and lied to the U.S. Senate.

Unfortunately I have to go to work so that is the end of the link jumping for this morning.

Just wondering how many others out there take the time to blog surf and visit your neighbors.