Thursday, May 25, 2006

Just in Time For Memorial Day!

What is a Vet?

Sergeant Allen - A 25 year old Iraq veteran posts this question with an answer that might make you tear up a bit. - You have been warned.


- From Contact Right - What is a vet? -



Please post a bit on your blog and pass on this link - And don't forget to say "Thank you!" to a vet this weekend. (What the heck. Why not every day?)

Hat tip to Cary Cartter of I'm Thinking of the "O" Word...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.
I thought I'd bring this up again -

Jordan Leigh has written a beautiful and moving song for our fallen soldiers and dedicated it to her brother Kenneth Schall who died while serving in Iraq. Listen to her song:

Soldier, I Thank You


I previously posted More on this song and Jordan Leigh here

Thanks again to Cary Cartter for the link to the beautiful song! I get some of my best posts from him!

Technorati Tags -
-
-
-