Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Good News for Iraq

I have long complained that I do not see the Muslims standing up and denouncing the activities of terrorists. From what I understand there were very few Muslim clerics that stood up and declared the attack on the twin towers was against Muslim law. They did so at the peril of their lives.

I will admit I am new to the blogosphere and previously got my news from MSM and mostly talk radio. Both are somewhat limited. One more so than the other.

Thanks to Instapundit for this link to Friends of Democracy which greatly heartens me. May I suggest putting this site in your favorites, visiting often, supporting and commenting often. Those who set up this site need our prayers.

Email the link to those you know are disheartened by the mainstream medias lack of coverage of good things happening in Iraq.