Friday, January 28, 2005

Review of Hugh's book BLOG

Can you tell a book by it's cover? Well with Hugh Hewitt's book Blog : Understanding the Information Reformation That's Changing Your World the cover helps me tell which book in the pile is his each time I look for it. The bright orange really stands out and I must say this is the first book I've read that I didn't spend an equal amount of time searching for it as I did reading it.

This book is a must read for all people interested in blogs and blogging.

It will be interesting to see how someone who doesn't know Hugh reviews the book. Conglomerate has a blog that posts his opinion of the introduction. So far it seems he has a problem with Hugh's 'boasting' but perhaps he will see it for what I saw it as. I believe Hugh's opinion was, "If I and many others can do it you can too."